irevuo is all about providing a trusted learning and development ecosystem for self-publishers, because, truth be told, you either die a starving writer or live long enough to become a creative entrepreneur. We are honored to help indie authors, regardless of what stage of their journey they're at.
Hey 👋 I'm Cristian, the founder of irevuo.
Let's face it: The days of "build it and they will come" are long gone. But of course, you know that, otherwise you wouldn't be here.
Here's the thing...For all the opportunities that are presented to us, we must admit that the web is more competitive than ever before:
- People are overwhelmed by the information that gets published every day across a multitude of platforms
- Ads are more expensive and less effective than ever
- Keywords are almost impossible to rank for
- Social followings are harder to build
Turning your passion into profit is the hardest it's ever been. And that's why I'm here to help.
I've been blogging consistently since April 22, 2012.
In the meantime, I managed to grow my audience to over 200.000 readers.
Self-publishing is my passion. Which is why...I created irevuo to take everything I've learned about art, business, and marketing, and package it up into a platform that can help you build an audience and monetize your creativity and passion.
You won't find more comprehensive content with cutting-edge strategies and tactics anywhere else. And it works. I've used these strategies myself for my own self-published titles, I've coached others, and I've seen many use these frameworks to reach the highest levels of success.
Whether you're an absolute beginner, no idea what to do, or you're already an experienced creator, I know can help you get to your next milestone.If that strikes a chord with you, consider joining our community.
Did you know that only 2.8% of self-published authors earn more than $10,000 from their books?
That's a hearbtreaking statistic, but it doesn't have to be your reality.
Why is this?
- "Build it and they will come." The age of discovery is all but gone. People are far more reluctant to engage with, subscribe to, and support new creators.
- Throwing spaghetti at the wall and seeing what sticks. Contrary to popular belief, you can't randomly experiment your way to success. You need a proper plan of action, a deliberate and intentional approach, and you need to deploy frameworks that actually work.
- A lack of patience. Growth takes time, money, and the ability to experiment, over and over again.